- Ana Clara Bordou (3) Apply Ana Clara Bordou filter
- Heather Nugent (2) Apply Heather Nugent filter
- Aurora Menendéz (1) Apply Aurora Menendéz filter
- Bérénice Robert (1) Apply Bérénice Robert filter
- Joanne Aston (1) Apply Joanne Aston filter
- Rosemary Drysdale (1) Apply Rosemary Drysdale filter
- Sara Moore (1) Apply Sara Moore filter
- Tatiana Romero (1) Apply Tatiana Romero filter
- Vivienne Powers (1) Apply Vivienne Powers filter
This beautiful Christmas hoop will make the holiday season even more magical.
This easy Fall-inspired hoop will make fall decorating especially fun.
Give yourself or someone special a beautiful jar of flowers that will last forever!
This cushion cover is an abstract sunrise design.
This adorable blue tit tapestry was designed by our Anchor Studio designer.
Beautiful South American keel-billed toucan design combined with colourful hibiscus flowers.
As a child Heather Nugent lived in Malaysia and loved hibiscus flowers, which were the inspiration for this colourful design.
Perfect design for those who have an interest in alphabets, fonts and all things calligraphy.
Die Designerin Tatiana Romero hat sich bei der Gestaltung dieses schönen Designs von der heutigen Zeit inspirieren lassen.
Inspired by the swallows that swoop around during spring and summer time.
The design for this project was inspired by Mexican folk art and the artist Frida Kahlo who always wore flowers in her hair.
Small bag with geometric pattern designed by Italian designer Paola Zucchetti.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area