- Ana Clara Bordou (3) Apply Ana Clara Bordou filter
- Heather Nugent (2) Apply Heather Nugent filter
- Samanta Fornino (2) Apply Samanta Fornino filter
- Ameskeria (1) Apply Ameskeria filter
- Aurora Menendéz (1) Apply Aurora Menendéz filter
- Bérénice Robert (1) Apply Bérénice Robert filter
- Joanne Aston (1) Apply Joanne Aston filter
- Jo Handmade Design (1) Apply Jo Handmade Design filter
- Rosemary Drysdale (1) Apply Rosemary Drysdale filter
- Sara Moore (1) Apply Sara Moore filter
- Tatiana Romero (1) Apply Tatiana Romero filter
- Vivienne Powers (1) Apply Vivienne Powers filter
This adorable blue tit tapestry was designed by our Anchor Studio designer.
This cushion cover is an abstract sunrise design.
We love The combination of warm colours – yellow, orange, red – remind us of a landscape in summer.
As a child Heather Nugent lived in Malaysia and loved hibiscus flowers, which were the inspiration for this colourful design.
Beautiful South American keel-billed toucan design combined with colourful hibiscus flowers.
Perfect design for those who have an interest in alphabets, fonts and all things calligraphy.
Designer Tatiana Romero draw inspiration from the times we're living to create this beautiful design.
The design for this project was inspired by Mexican folk art and the artist Frida Kahlo who always wore flowers in her hair.
Inspired by the swallows that swoop around during spring and summer time.
Are you a plant killer? Then this crochet plant is perfect for you!
Get ready for Halloween with this adorable Witch Hat!
This cute cat ear crochet headband work up quickly and make a fun costume for Halloween!
It’s pumpkin season and this sweet crochet pumpkin is sure to make you smile.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area