- Sew Botanical (4) Apply Sew Botanical filter
- Anchor Studio (3) Apply Anchor Studio filter
- Pumora (2) Apply Pumora filter
- Ana Clara Bordou (1) Apply Ana Clara Bordou filter
- Anne Mende (1) Apply Anne Mende filter
- Arorua (1) Apply Arorua filter
- Cathy Eliot (1) Apply Cathy Eliot filter
- Dhara Shah (1) Apply Dhara Shah filter
- Ellie Furness (1) Apply Ellie Furness filter
- Louise Newton (1) Apply Louise Newton filter
- The Barmy Fox (1) Apply The Barmy Fox filter
- Wild Earth Embroidery by Harriet Glenc (1) Apply Wild Earth Embroidery by Harriet Glenc filter
Welcome to the second issue of Stitch Life magazine! For this Autumn Winter issue, we've focused on the theme of “Cosy Retreat”.
Make your favourite place in the world feel extra homey with this home sweet home cross stitch.
Friendship bracelets are a fun tradition that never goes out of style! This DIY tutorial will show you all you need to know about making these four designs.
Give yourself or someone special a beautiful jar of flowers that will last forever!
A wildflower design that's bursting with optimism and that celebrates the bright range of florals and foliage in bloom throughout spring and summer.
This beautiful design tries to bring colour and beauty into people's lives by spreading calm and serenity and maybe a feeling of hope for the future.
Inspired by a holiday in Italy, this beautiful design features delicate flowers, leaves and peacocks.
If you love plants and crafting, then this is the pattern for you!
It’s time to Get Growing with the new Anchor Greenhouse Stitchalong, in collaboration with The Barmy Fox.
This plant design is giving us all the cosy vibes!
Get kiss ready with this Christmas-y mistletoe bouquet.
Vibrant green leaves, that can be stitched anywhere, from a shirt to a jacket or tote bag!
Beautiful flowers, that can be stitched anywhere, from a shirt to a jacket or tote bag!
The perfect crazy plant lady gift.
Macrame and plants are a match made in heaven.
Dreamy cross stitch bride bouquet with a beautiful pink rose.
Dreamy freestyle embroidery with colourful hot air balloons! Designed by Dhara Shah.
What a fresh and modern freestyle embroidery design by Sew Botanical!
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area