- Occasions (23) Apply Occasions filter
- Fun Items (15) Apply Fun Items filter
- Babies (5) Apply Babies filter
- Clothing (4) Apply Clothing filter
- Accessories (3) Apply Accessories filter
- Children (3) Apply Children filter
- Anchor Studio (38) Apply Anchor Studio filter
- Siegrun Bob-Kulbe (14) Apply Siegrun Bob-Kulbe filter
- Natalie Spiteri (6) Apply Natalie Spiteri filter
- Sew Botanical (6) Apply Sew Botanical filter
- Carmen Heffernan (5) Apply Carmen Heffernan filter
- Madeinrox (5) Apply Madeinrox filter
- Ameskeria (4) Apply Ameskeria filter
- Arorua (3) Apply Arorua filter
- Heather C Gibbs (3) Apply Heather C Gibbs filter
- Lucia Cabrera (3) Apply Lucia Cabrera filter
- Pumora (3) Apply Pumora filter
- Samanta Fornino (3) Apply Samanta Fornino filter
- Ana Clara Bordou (2) Apply Ana Clara Bordou filter
- Ana Morais Soares (2) Apply Ana Morais Soares filter
- Lilli Violette (2) Apply Lilli Violette filter
- TribalHome (2) Apply TribalHome filter
- Tânia Neves (2) Apply Tânia Neves filter
- Anabelia Crafts (1) Apply Anabelia Crafts filter
- Anne Mende (1) Apply Anne Mende filter
- Cathy Eliot (1) Apply Cathy Eliot filter
- Creativa Atelier (1) Apply Creativa Atelier filter
- Dhara Shah (1) Apply Dhara Shah filter
- Ellie Furness (1) Apply Ellie Furness filter
- Jo Handmade Design (1) Apply Jo Handmade Design filter
- Leonela Cevallos (1) Apply Leonela Cevallos filter
- Louise Newton (1) Apply Louise Newton filter
- Stefanie Benz (1) Apply Stefanie Benz filter
- The Barmy Fox (1) Apply The Barmy Fox filter
- Tunki Crafts (1) Apply Tunki Crafts filter
- Wild Earth Embroidery by Harriet Glenc (1) Apply Wild Earth Embroidery by Harriet Glenc filter
Welcome to the second issue of Stitch Life magazine! For this Autumn Winter issue, we've focused on the theme of “Cosy Retreat”.
Make your favourite place in the world feel extra homey with this home sweet home cross stitch hanging up.
Friendship bracelets are a fun tradition that never goes out of style! This DIY tutorial will show you all you need to know about making these four designs.
Looking for a simple crochet basket pattern to work up? These handy crochet baskets are easy to make - great for beginners! - and are super versatile.
Give yourself or someone special a beautiful jar of flowers that will last forever!
Inspired by a holiday in Italy, this beautiful design features delicate flowers, leaves and peacocks.
A wildflower design that's bursting with optimism and that celebrates the bright range of florals and foliage in bloom throughout spring and summer.
This beautiful design tries to bring colour and beauty into people's lives by spreading calm and serenity and maybe a feeling of hope for the future.
If you love plants and crafting, then this is the pattern for you!
Are you a plant killer? Then this crochet plant is perfect for you!
Bring a new look to your old looking pot with this crochet plant cover pattern.
Learn how to make this macrame feathers wall hanging in just a few easy steps!
This macrame wall hanging is a great choice if you like rustic home decor.
Bring texture to your room with our boho macrame wall hanging!
Simple and adorable macrame coasters!
Fun and easy crochet basket pattern for home storage.
Your plants will look beautiful dangling in your home, adding color to the room.
Craft some pretty coasters for cozy drinks!
It’s time to Get Growing with the new Anchor Greenhouse Stitchalong, in collaboration with The Barmy Fox.
This plant design is giving us all the cosy vibes!
This beautiful blanket pattern features fun, textured waves like the ocean.
Stitch Life celebrates all modern embroidery techniques.
Our theme for this first issue is ‘Bright Positivity’.
Beautiful crochet blanket in bright blue with delicate detailing.
Beautiful crochet pillow, perfect for Christmas time, featuring a bright red snowflake.
Get kiss ready with this Christmas-y mistletoe bouquet.
This fun and easy pattern will show you how to get started with weaving.
It’s pumpkin season and this sweet crochet pumpkin is sure to make you smile.
This mug cozy is the perfect Autumn project.
Beatiful and easy crochet pillow with flower-inspired details.
Try making these easy crochet and fabric dream catchers!
Here's a perfect summer craft to try out. These colorful crochet fruit coasters are perfect for your spring or summer get togethers!
Beautiful flowers that can be stitched anywhere, from a shirt to a jacket or tote bag!
- 1 of 3
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area