- Crochet (65) Apply Crochet filter
- Embroidery (29) Apply Embroidery filter
- Cross Stitch (14) Apply Cross Stitch filter
- Freestyle Embroidery (10) Apply Freestyle Embroidery filter
- Macramé (6) Apply Macramé filter
- Knitting (3) Apply Knitting filter
- Craft (1) Apply Craft filter
- root.punchneedle. (1) Apply root.punchneedle. filter
- Clothing (15) Apply Clothing filter
- Occasions (12) Apply Occasions filter
- Fun Items (10) Apply Fun Items filter
- Women (9) Apply Women filter
- Children (6) Apply Children filter
- Children & Teens (5) Apply Children & Teens filter
- Homeware (3) Apply Homeware filter
- Babies (1) Apply Babies filter
- root (1) Apply root filter
- Anchor Studio (35) Apply Anchor Studio filter
- Natalie Spiteri (11) Apply Natalie Spiteri filter
- Pumora (7) Apply Pumora filter
- Ameskeria (6) Apply Ameskeria filter
- Arorua (6) Apply Arorua filter
- Samanta Fornino (6) Apply Samanta Fornino filter
- Arne & Carlos (4) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Heather C Gibbs (3) Apply Heather C Gibbs filter
- Heather Gibbs (3) Apply Heather Gibbs filter
- Lucia Cabrera (3) Apply Lucia Cabrera filter
- Stefanie Benz (3) Apply Stefanie Benz filter
- Anabelia Crafts (2) Apply Anabelia Crafts filter
- Anne Mende (2) Apply Anne Mende filter
- Carmen Heffernan (2) Apply Carmen Heffernan filter
- Madeinrox (2) Apply Madeinrox filter
- Maschen Maedle (2) Apply Maschen Maedle filter
- Airali Design (1) Apply Airali Design filter
- Creativa Atelier (1) Apply Creativa Atelier filter
- CrochetAffair (1) Apply CrochetAffair filter
- Essie Birdies (1) Apply Essie Birdies filter
- Isabel Ventura (1) Apply Isabel Ventura filter
- Mariposa Tricotosa (1) Apply Mariposa Tricotosa filter
- Mua Carmen (1) Apply Mua Carmen filter
- Paola Zucchetti (1) Apply Paola Zucchetti filter
- Sew Botanical (1) Apply Sew Botanical filter
- Susi Se Enreda (1) Apply Susi Se Enreda filter
- Teresa Augusto (1) Apply Teresa Augusto filter
- TribalHome (1) Apply TribalHome filter
Embroidered patched are making their way back into the fashion scene. Patches can be used to refresh and customize your favourite clothes or mend tears and holes.
Welcome to the second issue of Stitch Life magazine! For this Autumn Winter issue, we've focused on the theme of “Cosy Retreat”.
Lammas is a great time of year to work on honing your own talents, to learn a new craft, or get better at an old one! This crochet triangular shawl will be a perfect wrap for autumn evenings.
Fun to crochet giraffe bag. The perfect accessory for the kids in your life!
Easy to make knitting clutch inspired in the beautiful Fleur-de-Lis pattern.
Cute, useful and easy to make crochet pencil holder that will add a funny touch to your desk.
Colorful Frida water bottle cover.
Easy to make and super practical market bag.
Small pouch with featuring a geometric design by Italian designer Paola Zucchetti.
Fairly easy project featuring a geometrical pattern.
This flower design is sewn onto a piece of felt and can then be sewn onto a scarf or shawl.
Learn how to make this gorgeous macrame feather keychain!
This plant design is giving us all the cosy vibes!
Stitch Life celebrates all modern embroidery techniques.
Our theme for this first issue is ‘Bright Positivity’.
Sage green crochet pouch featuring delicate cream-coloured leaves.
Cute and colourful crochet wrist warmers.
Fun crochet headbad, perdect for a spring or summer day.
Beautiful crochet clutch perfect to pair with any outfit!
Adorable shoulder bag, the perfect size for all fashionable kids out there.
Halloween and Autumn pumpkin DIY hand embroidery bookmark.
Adorable Autumn inspired bookmark with a fun mushroom design.
Get ready for Halloween with this adorable Witch Hat!
This cute cat ear crochet headband work up quickly and make a fun costume for Halloween!
Rainbow Alphabet pattern with letters from A through Z.
Gorgeous mini hoop with a delicate gradient heart design that will look beautiful as a necklace.
- 1 of 3
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area