- Sew Botanical (5) Apply Sew Botanical filter
- Pumora (3) Apply Pumora filter
- Arorua (2) Apply Arorua filter
- Ana Clara Bordou (1) Apply Ana Clara Bordou filter
- Anchor Studio (1) Apply Anchor Studio filter
- Anne Mende (1) Apply Anne Mende filter
- Cathy Eliot (1) Apply Cathy Eliot filter
- Dhara Shah (1) Apply Dhara Shah filter
- Louise Newton (1) Apply Louise Newton filter
A wildflower design that's bursting with optimism and that celebrates the bright range of florals and foliage in bloom throughout spring and summer.
This beautiful design tries to bring colour and beauty into people's lives by spreading calm and serenity and maybe a feeling of hope for the future.
Inspired by a holiday in Italy, this beautiful design features delicate flowers, leaves and peacocks.
Stitch Life celebrates all modern embroidery techniques. Our theme for this first issue is ‘Bright Positivity’.
Vibrant green leaves, that can be stitched anywhere, from a shirt to a jacket or tote bag!
Beautiful flowers, that can be stitched anywhere, from a shirt to a jacket or tote bag!
The perfect crazy plant lady gift.
Macrame and plants are a match made in heaven.
Easy dish towel project for your kitchen.
Create these quick pot holders to brighten up your kitchen.
Beautiful "Home Sweet Home" embroidery hoop.
Super fun Monstera plant embroidery pattern.
Vintage scene featuring beautiful pot plants.
Celebrate Halloween in style with this embroidered witch hat.
Dreamy freestyle embroidery with colourful hot air balloons! Designed by Dhara Shah.
What a fresh and modern freestyle embroidery design by Sew Botanical!
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area