- Anchor Studio (55) Apply Anchor Studio filter
- Arorua (14) Apply Arorua filter
- Pumora (9) Apply Pumora filter
- Ana Clara Bordou (4) Apply Ana Clara Bordou filter
- Anna Matvieieva (4) Apply Anna Matvieieva filter
- Sew Botanical (4) Apply Sew Botanical filter
- Anne Mende (3) Apply Anne Mende filter
- Lilli Violette (3) Apply Lilli Violette filter
- Ana Neves (2) Apply Ana Neves filter
- Heather Nugent (2) Apply Heather Nugent filter
- The Barmy Fox (2) Apply The Barmy Fox filter
- Aida Gomez (1) Apply Aida Gomez filter
- Alanah Edwards (1) Apply Alanah Edwards filter
- Ameskeria (1) Apply Ameskeria filter
- Arne & Carlos (1) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Aurora Menendéz (1) Apply Aurora Menendéz filter
- Bérénice Robert (1) Apply Bérénice Robert filter
- Cathy Eliot (1) Apply Cathy Eliot filter
- Dhara Shah (1) Apply Dhara Shah filter
- Ellie Furness (1) Apply Ellie Furness filter
- Joanne Aston (1) Apply Joanne Aston filter
- Kseniia Guseva (1) Apply Kseniia Guseva filter
- Loly Ghirardi (1) Apply Loly Ghirardi filter
- Louise Newton (1) Apply Louise Newton filter
- Louise Watson (1) Apply Louise Watson filter
- Luisa Laranjo (1) Apply Luisa Laranjo filter
- Maggie Magoo Designs (1) Apply Maggie Magoo Designs filter
- Maria Zamyatina (1) Apply Maria Zamyatina filter
- Paola Zucchetti (1) Apply Paola Zucchetti filter
- Rosemary Drysdale (1) Apply Rosemary Drysdale filter
- Sara Moore (1) Apply Sara Moore filter
- Sophie Crabb (1) Apply Sophie Crabb filter
- Stella Caraman (1) Apply Stella Caraman filter
- Tatiana Romero (1) Apply Tatiana Romero filter
- Vivienne Powers (1) Apply Vivienne Powers filter
- Wild Earth Embroidery by Harriet Glenc (1) Apply Wild Earth Embroidery by Harriet Glenc filter
This beautiful embroidered cover is a fabulous way to transform a plain glass jar into a fun container! Learn how to make this decorative embroidered mason jar lid!
This beautiful Christmas hoop will make the holiday season even more magical.
Simple to make yet beautiful winter landscape featuring an adorable blue bird and snowy peaks in the distance.
Simple, Christmas-y hoops featuring mistletoe, golden stars and the most recognizable flower for Christmas poinsettia. They are perfect as Christmas tree ornaments!
This easy Fall-inspired hoop will make fall decorating especially fun.
Embroidered patched are making their way back into the fashion scene. Patches can be used to refresh and customize your favourite clothes or mend tears and holes.
Celebrate Autumn in abundance with the new Anchor Happy Harvest Stitchalong, in collaboration with The Barmy Fox. It is the perfect design for the Fall season!
Welcome to the second issue of Stitch Life magazine! For this Autumn Winter issue, we've focused on the theme of “Cosy Retreat”.
Make your favourite place in the world feel extra homey with this home sweet home cross stitch hanging up.
Friendship bracelets are a fun tradition that never goes out of style! This DIY tutorial will show you all you need to know about making these four designs.
Give yourself or someone special a beautiful jar of flowers that will last forever!
Beautiful floral wedding ring holder.
The perfect addition to your boho wedding! Delicate embroidered ring cushion.
This cushion cover is an abstract sunrise design.
We love The combination of warm colours – yellow, orange, red – remind us of a landscape in summer.
Small pouch with featuring a geometric design by Italian designer Paola Zucchetti.
As a child Heather Nugent lived in Malaysia and loved hibiscus flowers, which were the inspiration for this colourful design.
Beautiful South American keel-billed toucan design combined with colourful hibiscus flowers.
Perfect design for those who have an interest in alphabets, fonts and all things calligraphy.
Designer Tatiana Romero draw inspiration from the times we're living to create this beautiful design.
The design for this project was inspired by Mexican folk art and the artist Frida Kahlo who always wore flowers in her hair.
Inspired by the swallows that swoop around during spring and summer time.
Inspired by a holiday in Italy, this beautiful design features delicate flowers, leaves and peacocks.
A wildflower design that's bursting with optimism and that celebrates the bright range of florals and foliage in bloom throughout spring and summer.
This beautiful design tries to bring colour and beauty into people's lives by spreading calm and serenity and maybe a feeling of hope for the future.
Fairly easy project featuring a geometrical pattern.
This flower design is sewn onto a piece of felt and can then be sewn onto a scarf or shawl.
This adorable blue tit tapestry was designed by our Anchor Studio designer.
If you love plants and crafting, then this is the pattern for you!
Delicate butterfly designed by Maggie Magoo designs.
If you love flowers as much as we do, you definitely need embroidered flowers on your clothes!
It’s time to Get Growing with the new Anchor Greenhouse Stitchalong, in collaboration with The Barmy Fox.
This plant design is giving us all the cosy vibes!
Stitch Life celebrates all modern embroidery techniques.
Our theme for this first issue is ‘Bright Positivity’.
Give a fun touch to your clothes with these embroidered mimosas.
- 1 of 3
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area